Why should you do a driver’s license check?
It’s simple, an unlicensed driver is a liability your company can’t afford to have. Not only are they involved in more accidents you as a company are risking:
- Increased insurance rates
- Increased vehicle repair and replacement costs
- Increased legal risks, liability and costs
- Business interruptions
- Vehicle impoundments
We do a driver’s licence check and will verify your driver to ensure they hold a valid drivers license for the class of vehicle they are operating and that it is not under suspension or otherwise invalid. By using Verx technology, we are the only company that can check any Canadian drivers license any time at a cost effective price.
Reduce risk, reduce cost and call us today 877- 796-7016
Ontario has implemented Bill 126 which has far reaching implications for all businesses here in Ontario who have motor vehicles.
The new 7-day vehicle impoundment will apply to drivers whose licenses are suspended for:
* Driving while under certain Highway Traffic Act license suspensions including non-payment of family support
* Driving with a blood alcohol concentration over .08 (beyond the legal limit) or for failing/refusing to provide a breath sample
*Driving without an ignition interlock device when one is required
Commercial carriers will be given an exemption to the 7-day impoundment of their vehicles if the driver has been suspended for under 100 days.
For a low fee, we can verify any driver for you on any schedule that suits your business. Weekly, monthly, quarterly, whatever suits your personal needs. Don’t get caught out in the cold by having a suspended driver behind the wheel of your vehicle!
Visit Ontario MTO website
Contact us now to see how we will help.